Ugh. You guys. Shopping for men for Valentine’s day is ridiculously difficult. So, to save everyone some time I asked Tyler for help creating a gift guide of things that guys actually want for Valentine’s day.
Here’s what we came up with:
1. Cologne – Tyler loves getting new cologne and this happens to be his new favorite by YSL!
2. Sunnies – I love this pair by Ray-Ban! If your guy has more of a classic style you could also go for these more traditional WayFarers.
4. Headphones – My mom bought this pair of Bose noise cancelling heaphones for my dad for Christmas and he LOVES them! Or if you have a techy businessman, you can opt for the Apple AirPods.
5. Slippers – Tyler lives in Florida so I won’t be getting him these for V-Day BUT if you live in a cold state like me, these Ugg slippers are perfect!
6. A Wallet – I’m obsessed with Shinola’s leather products, this wallet is no exception!
7. His Favorite Bottle – Tyler is a whiskey drinker, so I opted for this bottle of Maker’s 46! (If he’s already got the whiskey, you could also get him a decanter like this.)
8. A Watch – I love this one from MVMT! Nordstrom has a ton of M
9. Yeti Tumbler – These are the best for coffee in the morning. They will keep your brew hot or cold all day!
So, after putting together the men’s shopping guide, Tyler mentioned that he thought shopping for me was more difficult than shopping for him was… I don’t believe that, but just in case you’re struggling with what to buy for the beautiful lady in your life, I put together a lady’s gift guide!
1. Valentino Rockstud Pumps – SWOON. I got these beauties for Christmas and sometimes I just wear them around the house because they’re so beautiful.
2. David Yurman Cuff – I love this bracelet, it’s so versatile and looks great with any outfit!
3. Sunnies – I’m OBSESSED with these light pink beauties from Ray-Ban.
4. Perfume – My go to is Flower Bomb by Viktor and Rolf! It’s such a light and feminine scent.
5. Georgetown Cupcakes – I mean really, you can’t go wrong with cupcakes. Guys, don’t worry if you don’t live in the D.C. area… they will ship right to your house!
6. A Watch – I love the rose gold and feminine touches of this Olivia Burton watch!
7. Flowers – I’m slightly obsessed with these pink roses from Venus et Fleur. They’re up there in price but they last a whole year!!
8. S’Well Bottle – I have 3 of these bottles in different sizes/colors! I love that I can toss it in my bag and not worry about things spilling thanks to the lid. S’well also keeps your drinks hot or cold all day!
9. Jewelry – You can’t go wrong in this department! Also, how fun are these Bauble Bar earrings?!
XO – Liv
**This post may contain affiliate links!**