Summer is in full swing in Michigan (finally!) It’s done raining and it’s 80 and sunny as I’m writing this at 9:30 am. As many of you have gathered I’m sure, most of my weekends during the summer are spent at my parent’s house on the lake! I wanted to give you all a little peak into what necessities I pack in my beach bag when I head to the lake.
1. Beach Tote – MacBeth Collection
2. My favorite flip flops – J.Crew
4. Lip stick – YSL Rouge Volupte Shine featured in Bright Strawberry Pink
5. Swell water bottle – featured in Starbucks and Lilly Pulitzer collaboration print which is sold out but I LOVE this one as well
6. Towel – Lilly Pulitzer for Target (here is a similar one)
7. Sunnies – Ray Ban (I had mine turned into prescription lenses and I’m obsessed)
8. Snacks! – I love these Coconut Almond protein bars from Nature Valley and I order them from Amazon in a bulk pack that comes with 6 boxes! That way I never run out 🙂
9. Pouch for wet suits – Milly, this came in my last Fab Fit Fun box and I love it!
I hope you all have a wonderful, sunny and safe holiday weekend! Be on the lookout for some photos from my 4th of July party in the next few days!
XO – Liv
**Notice: This post may contain affiliate links.